AI in Media & Entertainment
Hey Friend! I’m Todd Terrazas and I run the artificial intelligence community of Los Angeles. This newsletter is used to keep you up to date on our monthly activities. If you’d like to join any of our working groups and get more out of our thriving community, please consider joining our Insiders paid membership program.
If Media & Entertainment isn’t your jam, don’t fret! We engage with all major industries represented in the greater Los Angeles area.
March 19 - Bringing Robots to Life
April 16 - Earth Summit (2nd Annual)
May 21 - The Future of Work @ Google (2nd Annual)
June 18 - Ethics & Fairness Symposium (3rd Annual)
October 15 - Life Summit (2nd Annual)
IBM + The GRAMMYs on January 28th
We are excited to be working with IBM to host a special event to showcase how they are using a new video-enriched experience that leverages IBM AI and Cloud technologies to integrate insights into the GRAMMY Red Carpet livestream.
Come learn about:
· AI Insight Pipeline: Shows how we use AI to gather content, extract summaries, create factoids and generation insights.
· Insight Orchestration: Depicts the use of asynchronous and parallel computing to manage the workflow.
· Computing at Scale with OpenShift: A look at the federated compute on top of Kubernetes and content delivery.
· Multimedia Insights: An extension of our work within ESPN Fantasy Football using Watson Discovery.
· User Experience: A survey of our insight management user experience and consumer facing experiences.
AI in Production February 20th
February is when we focus on the entertainment and media industries. This year we are discussing how AI and deep learning is being used in pre, mid, and post production to help with decision making, VFX, editing, virtual production, and operations.
We have limited space at Emerson College LA and we will be announcing our full speaker lineup in the coming weeks.
I hope to see you soon!
If you don't want these updates anymore, please unsubscribe here.
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here.
Powered by Revue